Yu Televentures, a subsidiary of Micromax was all set to launch their next major most awaited and hyped flagship handset Yu Yunicorn today i.e. 19th May 2016 in a grand event in New Delhi.
The event has now been postponed to 31st May 2016. The shift of date apparently was to avoid clash with the assembly vote counting day in some parts of India. Yu has already teased the handset a number of times and is expected to redefine the flagship experience. For those who were eagerly waiting for the device might have to wait a little longer. The handset has already created a lot of hype & we hope that it lives up to our expectations. Expected specifications :
Yu Yunicorn rumored specifications goes as follow
- 5.2” (2560x1440pixels) Quad HD OGS IPS display
- Octa-Core 64-bit Mediatek Helio X10 Processor
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory
- Dual SIM
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Laser AF, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with OmniVision OV5693 sensor
- Water & dust resistance
- 5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Mono speaker
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC (Optional)
- 3,000mAh battery
31st of May is not far as of now, so till then stay tuned to STJS Gadgets to know more about the Yu Yunicorn and more from around the Tech World.